The Battle Cats (3DS, Mobile, Switch, Android, iOS) (gamerip) (2012)

This album was updated on 26th of December, 2023.

Change Log:
Update:
Merry christmas and happy new year! Anyways this is the last update of the year with the new song from the 13.1 update.
1. 1 new song from the zero legends chapter.
As for the soul knight update ost yeah im still working on it. Just stay patient it will be there when its ready.

This album was updated on 14th of February, 2024.

Change Log:
A New Massive Update:
1.Edited Metadata And Tags;
2.Higher Quality To some Tracks;
3.New Tracks On The Latest Version (13.2) From The Game And The Nintendo Switch Port;
4.Higher Quality Album Art(AI);
5.Better Order Depending On The Collab Events.
And That's It.

what the heck is a tocotone
and why is 2, 3 both lower quality and no longer named the great cat march reloaded remix
and why are some tracks looping now
uhh i dont think that this was a good update
but maybe im just an lovable person and shouldnt be crying over a song sounding worse and a song looping and things being in a different order than what you memorized and different names

1st of all tocotone is the composer/label of the game exept for a couple of collab songs.
Second of all yea i just saw a gamerip of the shoumetsu toshi game and it had the collab songs but the metadata its different compared to the wiki so i keep it but i will change it and reloaded its the song name not the artist. its the same song but yea anybody has diffrerent opinions about things and the problem was that i converted again from lossy to lossy and it lost more information on the sound quality side.
Thirdly yeah some tracks loop now because i ripped from the nintendo switch port while the street fighter V collab is using the official album version rather the ingame version.
I will fix it later thanks for the suggestion.

i think i had my audio settings different or something and was kinda having a bad day
i kinda just acted out on how i was feeling lol im really not as upset about the tracks looping

Well anyway how's your day going currently I arrived at school and im working at 2 soundtracks(MO.CO by supercell and nfs undercover for java devices) as the soul knight ost is currently on hold altough i will come back to it when im done with this.

This album was updated on 14th of February, 2024.

Change Log:
A New Massive Update:
1.Edited Metadata And Tags;
2.Higher Quality To some Tracks;
3.New Tracks On The Latest Version (13.2) From The Game And The Nintendo Switch Port;
4.Higher Quality Album Art(AI);
5.Better Order Depending On The Collab Events.
And That's It.
Thanks for the higher quality audio, hope you arnt messing with the metadata though and resampling :)

Back