Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC) (gamerip) (2003)

I noticed that all of the mp3 versions of the songs sound a bit glitchy during some parts when I load the song onto the desktop version of apple music. Does anyone know if there's something wrong with the file, or if there's something wrong with the apple music player on desktop?

Last edited:
I noticed that all of the mp3 versions of the songs sound a bit glitchy during some parts when I load the song onto the desktop version of apple music. Does anyone know if there's something wrong with the file, or if there's something wrong with the apple music player on desktop?

Apple players cannot correctly play MP3 files with a 32K sample rate. If the problem you have is only with apple players, this could be the issue.

Apple players cannot correctly play MP3 files with a 32K sample rate. If the problem you have is only with apple players, this could be the issue.
Thanks for letting me know. That would explain why it plays okay with other music players like the elmedia player, while having scratching sounds on the desktop version of apple music. It's still pretty weird how apple sloppily coded that feature like they did instead of making sure they play properly without any issues. Do you know how high or low the sample rate has to be for the desktop apple music app to properly play the mp3 music file?

I also think it would be wise for the music files here to be fixed where they don’t glitch out when playing on Apple Music for the desktop because it’s bound to cause problems on other music players as well.

Last edited:
Back