Pokémon Red·Green Super Music Collection (2016)

OMG This is an amazing collection of songs. I've actually wondered if there was ever a Pokedex recording of all the original Pokemon. Would kill if this existed in English, but I'll take what I can get

The songs are auesone (except someone) but the pokedex entry can you put them in english an not in japanese, please?

Kido, this is the old school BGM, not suitable for you.
I joined khinsider about a year and 3 months ago because I found some comments on one of the soundtracks I was both listening to and using for my Scratch project, which gave me an idea to make my own account for this website. I also heard this site is dangerous and I shouldn't have made this account in the first place. I was planning to delete my account because I should stop commenting on soundtracks and videos and stuff like this soundtrack, despite its BGM having a weird reverb effect. My schedule for my account deletion is said to be on Saturday, September 3rd, 2022. I'm only doing this because I don't feel like commenting and replying ever again. This is my last comment before I PERMEMENTLY delete my account.

This album was updated on 9th of January, 2024.

Change Log:
Added missing files

Back