Bust-A-Groove 2

Me and my friends used to play this game all day and night. The soundtrack rules. The fierce DIVA Vogue Robot villian at the end is the best!

Best dancing game song ever, Im lucky I got to play the japanese version which was, by far, better than the english one.

You know how hard to get this on the torrent?

Thank You For Saving Such Memorable Music Games.

The Heat is on.!!

Arigatou Gozaimasu!

very good website with all this songs that are awesom for people like me tha justt to play this games and always wanted to ge a hold of thanks.

"Heat is on" is my favourite soundtrack and I've been looking for this for years, seriously. Thank you, thank you, so so very much for posting this. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Bust a Move 2: Dance Tengoku Mix (??? ? ???2 ????? MIX Basuto a M?bu 2: Dansu Tengoku Mix) was real name but the U.S. version change the name 'cos another terrible game of some sort of balls alredy have that name, so they used the "GROOVE" word. By the way, the U.S. version of the game is pretty lame, they remove the endings because their hypocritical strait-laced minds can't resist the japanese humor and they made a mess of the original soundtrack with their terrible U.S. singers...

Thanks for the music and good luck in everything...Ni ce site by the way...^_^
I know this isn't about bust a move/groove but I hope you'll also have songs from next king:koi no sennen oukoku, or just its opening song titled ganbatte,the full version of it..i have found it once from a site but the song isn't there anymore and I don't have a copy of it and i can't find it in any site..so i hope you'll have that someday...Thank you...

Best dancing game song ever, Im lucky I got to play the japanese version which was, by far, better than the english one.
What was the Japanese version better at? The songs were the same and with the same melody. The only thing that changes is just the language.

Back