Stunt Race FX (SNES, Switch) (gamerip) (1994)

Oh...My...Geez!
I remember this game from way back when!
I used to go Blockbuster every week and rent this game. I thought it was the sickest game back then! A couple of years ago, I found it in a used game store and got it just for the memories.

As for the songs...AWESOME!!!
Numbers 9 and 15 don't work, so if those two worked, I'd give this soundtrack a 11/11!

Files number 09 and 15 appear to be either corrupt, lost, or not accessible.

Otherwise, the sound is excellent, and invokes appropriate nostalgia.

Hello, I'm Chaiyachet from Thailand. I have edited this page for high quality game cover box, start game scene, alternative title, developer and publisher. I would like to thank the admin of this page for approving my edits. This is my first edit on this site. Thank you very much. 😊😊

I use Google Translate to type this comment. because I'm not very good English. I apologize.ðŸ˜ĒðŸ˜Ē

FOR THAI VISITORS
--------------------------------------------------
āļŠāļ§āļąāļŠāļ”āļĩāļ„āļĢāļąāļšāļœāļĄ āļœāļĄāļŠāļ·āđˆāļ­āļŠāļąāļĒāđ€āļŠāļĐāļāđŒ āļœāļĄāđ„āļ”āđ‰āđāļāđ‰āđ„āļ‚āļ‚āđ‰āļ­āļĄāļđāļĨāđƒāļ™āļŦāļ™āđ‰āļēāđ€āļžāļˆāļ™āļĩāđ‰āļ—āļąāđ‰āļ‡ āļāļĨāđˆāļ­āļ‡āļŦāļ™āđ‰āļēāļ›āļāđ€āļāļĄāļ„āļļāļ“āļ āļēāļžāļŠāļđāļ‡, āļŦāļ™āđ‰āļēāđāļĢāļāļ‚āļ­āļ‡āđ€āļāļĄ, āļŠāļ·āđˆāļ­āļ­āļ·āđˆāļ™āđ† āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āđ€āļāļĄ, āļœāļđāđ‰āļžāļąāļ’āļ™āļēāđāļĨāļ°āļœāļđāđ‰āļˆāļąāļ”āļˆāļģāļŦāļ™āđˆāļēāļĒāđ€āļāļĄāļ™āļĩāđ‰ āļœāļĄāļ•āđ‰āļ­āļ‡āļ‚āļ­āļ‚āļ­āļšāļ„āļļāļ“āđāļ­āļ”āļĄāļīāļ™āļ”āđ‰āļ§āļĒāļ™āļ°āļ„āļĢāļąāļšāļ—āļĩāđˆāļ­āļ™āļļāļĄāļąāļ•āļīāļāļēāļĢāđāļāđ‰āđ„āļ‚āļ‚āđ‰āļ­āļĄāļđāļĨāļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļœāļĄ āļ™āļĩāđˆāđ€āļ›āđ‡āļ™āļāļēāļĢāđāļāđ‰āđ„āļ‚āļ„āļĢāļąāđ‰āļ‡āđāļĢāļāļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļœāļĄāđƒāļ™āđ€āļ§āđ‡āļšāđ„āļ‹āļ•āđŒāļ™āļĩāđ‰ āļ‚āļ­āļšāļ„āļļāļ“āļĄāļēāļāļ™āļ°āļ„āļĢāļąāļš. 😊😊

Last edited:
Back