Terraria Calamity - The Tale of a Cruel World (2020)

i love the songs in this album. it is missing some songs, but it's still fantastic.
Toby Fox can eat his soul out-
Lmao jk
I mean this ost's better than Undertale's and Deltarune's imo (sorry if that bothers anyone)
But yeah I do agree that the rest of the songs should be there, including the old/unused/replaced ones, or maybe a whole new album for that from the YouTube playlist I found.

Hey guys, so sadly there won't be an update to this album. This is because the official album was published by Materia Collective, who has stated that they don't want their songs/albums on this website. The reason this one still exists is because this album was an older version of The Tale of a Cruel World, published by DM DOKURO himself BEFORE licensing it to Materia Collective, and adding more tracks. Therefore, an external option, or separate or unofficial albums will have to be uploaded instead.

Click/Copy this link to see an unofficial bonus album I posted, containing a bunch of extra tracks not featured on the official OST.

Click/Copy this link to see the first calamity album ever published: Unstable, Incomplete CALAMITY (contains the OLD Yharon theme; this album used to be official until it got replaced by the new one by Materia Collective).

Click/Copy this link to see the official album release on YouTube, as a playlist.

When the Exo Mechs theme is finished by CDMusic, I will be uploading ANOTHER unofficial soundtrack containing all of his music for Calamity so far (it will be updated as new music releases, such as Boss Rush Tiers 4 and 5). So far, his music is not on the site anywhere yet, to my knowledge.

Thank you for understanding! Note, I am not a moderator/admin here, just another music downloader/uploader like you all :D

Last edited:
Hey you Dicegames8, you re wrong i searched this album in mediacollective and is not here is just the terraria album in here but not the calamity mod album so shut up your liar mouth and just listen the music

Hey you Dicegames8, you re wrong i searched this album in mediacollective and is not here is just the terraria album in here but not the calamity mod album so shut up your liar mouth and just listen the music
No need to be rude. Also I’m simply relaying a message I received from the admins when I tried to post the same album myself. If you have an issue with that, go talk to them.

Also if you mean Materia Collective (not MediaCollective), yes it was published by them. If you look up “The Tale of a Cruel World” on any streaming platform, you’ll see that it says Materia Collective. Go to the description of any of the videos for YT music, such as this one here, and you’ll see that it says their name clearly:

Hey guys, so sadly there won't be an update to this album. This is because the official album was published by Materia Collective, who has stated that they don't want their songs/albums on this website. The reason this one still exists is because this album was an older version of The Tale of a Cruel World, published by DM DOKURO himself BEFORE licensing it to Materia Collective, and adding more tracks. Therefore, an external option, or separate or unofficial albums will have to be uploaded instead.

Click/Copy this link to see an unofficial bonus album I posted, containing a bunch of extra tracks not featured on the official OST.

Click/Copy this link to see the first calamity album ever published: Unstable, Incomplete CALAMITY (contains the OLD Yharon theme; this album used to be official until it got replaced by the new one by Materia Collective).

Click/Copy this link to see the official album release on YouTube, as a playlist.

When the Exo Mechs theme is finished by CDMusic, I will be uploading ANOTHER unofficial soundtrack containing all of his music for Calamity so far (it will be updated as new music releases, such as Boss Rush Tiers 4 and 5). So far, his music is not on the site anywhere yet, to my knowledge.

Thank you for understanding! Note, I am not a moderator/admin here, just another music downloader/uploader like you all :D
Hey bro im sorry for call you a liar and you have reason the calamity mod album is in materia collective sooooooo sorry take this a chocolate cookie and a last thing how i can download the album in materia collective i tried but i dont know how you can show me how pls (sorry if my english is bad)

Back