Blinx: the Time Sweeper Original Soundtrack (2002)

Absolute magic with this one. The grace and techno inspired rhythm really gets you pumped. This soundtrack deserves nothing less than a 10.

Freaking love this soundtrack!
I really like the music style, it really fits the atmoshphere of the game

Anybody got the soundtrack to the second one?

Blinx: The Time Sweeper is an extremely breathtaking and inspirational game. People always look into time travel, but time control? This game allows you to manipulate the world around you, which is such an amazing feature. Similar to Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Blinx: The Time Sweeper also takes you into a sci-fi/fantasy world of monsters, where pig thieves oppose the cats that watch over time. Even the music is a great thrill in the wonderful roller coaster of this "timely" game!

Pardon me, I reviewed the game. I'll give my review on the music. This music fits into the sci-fi fantasy feel of Blinx: The Time Sweeper. It has such a feel to it that is undescribable except for the word exotic. It's all-out sci-fi fantasy, and that is the theme of this original game.

quite well, for my excellent, thank you very much, thank you very much indeed, very complete, lacking only Blinx 2 but indeed all excellent, thank you very much sincerely

I LOVE THIS SOUNDTRACT AND BLINX almost as much as silent hill2!! this album is what introduced me to this site and ive been looking for it 4 ever. does blinx2 really have better music? i never played it.

This is my favorite game of all time. I love the characters, the enemies, the levels, the time control, and of course the music! I still think the first game is the best.

I love this game, but I can only manage to play it for an hour or less before I rage quit; this game is HARD. I've heard the final boss is impossible. Anyhoo, I love the music, it's fantastic! I find myself humming along every time. (So long as I'm not growling at my XBox)Great sound track. 10/10 for sure.

Is there any way you could get the little boop sound when you select something in the game on here? I would really like that for a notification sound :3 AND MAN I LOVE THIS GAME THIS IS MY CHILDHOOD RIGHT HERE!!!

Back