Earthbound (SNES, 3DS, Wii U, Switch) (gamerip) (1994)

EPIC, I like this OST, it's just too good.
Good job
PD: Smiles and tears, Because I love you and Pokey means bussiness makes the entire album awesome

Super great coverage of everything musical, accept your forgot the theme from Polestar Preschool!? Aawman, that's what I was looking for, too!

Earthbound is now considered old, but the soundtrack is spectacular. This soundtrack has every sound or jingle or music, and I think it's the best soundtrack OST here for Earthbound. Thanks! Oh, and the review length has to be long, so sorry but could I tell a story when I first fought Giygas? Or, would that count as spam? I'm not sure, but I think this is basically 100 words, right? Well, I guess I can say one thing. In Magicant, I talked to Ness' younger self, and what he said was pure gold: "Hey, I'm you when you were younger. Do you like baseball or playing games? What? You're busy?" Pure Gold.

I still don't understand how a soundtrack this old could still hold the same magic as it did so many years ago. Still number 1 on my top ten soundtrack list and I'm not sure if anything will ever beat it.

I love everything about EarthBound, including its soundtrack. What I don't understand is that some people are saying they love it, yet they only give 5/10.

Hey brenty2 here, just saying. Twas really great that you guys have Earthbound on here, pretty epic I think. yeah.

Back