Kirby Super Star (SNES, Wii, Wii U, Switch) (gamerip) (1996)

A very excellent collection from one of the best SNES games of all time (let alone Kirby series game) this OST is very definite proof of Kirby series being a very aweseome series with a huge dedication to atmospheric music. Such themes like:

Marx (Not Mark's) theme, most any of the themes related to the Halberd or Meta Knight's Revenge part, King Dedede (Mt. Dedede), The great blue sky and the stars above (Milky Way Galaxy/KSS final ending) and so on.

The only song I seem to see missing is Half_Moon, albeit Taking over the Halberd (Not "Take down the Halberd!") is basically a similar remix.

Overall this is one excellent soundtrack. A true master of music collections, a must have.

I really don't know what to say, here. Simply for including such a song as Marx's theme deserves a nine at least, but so many of the other tracks are outstanding as well... The game was thoroughly entertaining, but the music is just something else. Marx's theme, "The great blue sky and the stars above", and all the Revenge of Meta Knight tracks blow me away. The instrumentation is lacking, and while I docked a point in Hoshi no Kirby 64 for their overuse of synth, I just look straight past that with this one. Super Star is outstanding, and there is nothing that I can think of that could possibly mar its fantastic music.

That, and the recognition Super Star was given in SSBB was nice, too. Having an 'official' remix of Marx and Meta Knight was nice.

Awesome soundtrack for an awesome game! My favorite when I was a kid. An absolute classic!

Best songs: ALL OF THEM!

Best song: Crystal Caverns

10/10

This album Brings back alot of memories!!!!
Listening to these makes me think of how old This type of music is and how we have advanced in the field of OSTs

The great blue sky and the stars above is the best song. Fight me.

It's missing the milky way wishes stages(at least some of them)but that doesn't stop this from being one of the SNES' best soundtracks

Back