Banjo-Kazooie The Soundtrack (1998)

Definetely brings back memories of playing this when I was 6 or 7 just beat this game again absolutely one of the best games and the soundtrack is cool to listen in the car when you want to warm your heart and make yourself happy.

Man...I love Banjo-Kazooie so much! This album is awesome! Kudos to the uploader of it! This was the first video game I ever played. I've been searching for this album for ages, and now i've found it! Thank you!

Grant Kirkhope's awesome. Especially the final boss theme sounds very dramatic. Too bad the samples sounded kind of cheesy.. oh well, you can't have everything on the N64. I think this is a great soundtrack.

Thanks to this game i know what is a banjo and how sweet it sounds,the Grunty theme is unforgetable. you know like i say a good game comes whit a good sountrack

Definitely brings back good memories. The amazing songs really bring the game alive. We'll never see another platform like Banjo Kazooie

A great spundtrack on a great game, don't you think? Banjo-Kazooie is one of my favorite games for N64. I like too much Treasure Trove Cove!
Grant Kirkhope is fantastic!

All thies comments, soooo true xD I LOVE listening to this sound track all the time. I work at a halloween store and have Mad Monster Mansion as my ringtone. x3

This really brings back a lot of good memories, I’ve recently purchased it on Xbox 360 live arcade, sadly shortly after my X360 RROD.

But all is not lost as I have the enhanced texture pack on my pc and the excellent PJ64 emu, thank the havens that emulators exist

Some of the most catchey music ever written for a game... No, PERIOD, Is in this game. Aww man, those who never owned an N64 don't know how freakin good Mad Monster Mansion is. Top it off with some funny and very sophisticated harmonys in Rusty Bucket Bay, Very awsome as well. Exellent, exelent. thumbs up.

Thanks for the OST, this must be the music from the N64. I was hoping to get the OST from XBOX360 game. Still great music, my daughter loves it.

Back