Banjo-Tooie (N64) (gamerip) (2000)

its amazing, i would think u should try to remove the occatinal sounds, but it was good enought for me, and i think it probably couldnt get any better

Album is good for Banjo and Kazooie fans, all around cheery and fun, but unless you've played the game you might find the dialog durring the cut scenes annoying. Im dissapointed in the underwater songs, The sound effect of banjo swimming is distracting. If only the music was created by real insturments, the computerized midi sounds makes an awful appearence when trumpets blare.

i love this game!!!
it brings back so many awesome memories from
listening to the music.
I downloaded practically all the main songs.
Thanks!

I agree with Buddy; but I think someone should redo the water music since there's a jukebox in the game which allows you to listen to them without the swimming sound effects.

nice songs love the game but i dnt hav the patience to listen to all of them so i ask anyone is jam jars bootcamp song on this list?

OMG, guys, thank you SO MUCH for this. You have no idea the years I've been looking for the complete COMPLETE soundtrack, with the Isle O'Hags variation and everything. This is absolute genius. You guys rock. Thank you so much again!!!

i loved this game ALOT, until the hardware on my N64 crashed, and i lost it. :(
but it is still awesome, especially Hailfire Peaks (fire)

I cant believe it!! this is one of my favorite games!! i am all about the nintendo 64. when i saw this was up i was EXCITED!! like no other. hearing this is like replaying this game again. im so glad this was put up absolutely a 10

Awsome! Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie were some of my favorite games to play when i was like 8!! Haha good times on multi :)))) thanks for uploading this and letting me re-live my childhood :D

Back