Parasite Eve Original Soundtrack (1998)

I never played the game, but 6 years ago I saw a demo with the song Influence of Deep. And the song forever stuck in my head. But afterwards I found Zone of the enders 2. And after hearing the song you hear into he Bahram Battle ship. I remembered the game. I have to say despite the fact that Parasite Eve's music was made on just a casio and that it is only a PS1 game made long before most of the hits that came to the console, it is very mezmarazing, just as Zone of the Enders.

In my opinion Music is an essential component to an excellent game.

Simply the best I've ever heard. Not very surprising when you consider that the composer of this game also composed the soundtrack to Kingdom Hearts 2.

After playing and beating this game, which though short is unbelievably an awesome RPG I must say that the music out of this squaresoft game rivals that of Final Fantasy 6 (3 in US). And even though the majority of Final Fantasy fans probably would prefer soundtracks from newer versions of Final Fantasy, 7 and beyond, I still say that final fantasy 6 had the best game music ever, relevant of course to it's release and the time and place.

Yeah, Though I Never Finish "it" But, SquareSoft Game Soundtracks were good, the composers were good too, for example, Yasunori Mitsuda, Nobuo Uematsu, and others All of SquareSoft's theme were good

Thanks so much. It's a greatest funny game.
Simply the best I've ever heard. Not very surprising when you consider that the composer of this game also composed the soundtrack to Kingdom Hearts 2.

I bought Parasite Eve when it first came out on a whim that it was going to be a good game. God I could not have been more correct, Though short it has a great storyline and the soundtrack is memorable to the point after all the years its been if I hear one of these songs I go home and dig it out to play the game....Which is what I plan to do now...Great game Great soundtrack.

A beautiffull soundtrack, very entertaining , one of the best game soundtrack with silent hill.
i dont know kingdom heart ost but since it was from the same author i will definitly check it out...

The soundtrack of this game is simply amazing, so as the game itself. The game's main theme and the Central Park's theme (Missing Perspective) got stuck inside my head for years and years. For me it goes together with ff9, persona 3 and chrono cross for best game OSTs ever.

One thing Square always knew was the importance of music and theme in their games. I note that a previous guest listed in most amazing game music two other Square projects.

I add another, as Chrono Trigger pushed the Super Nintendo (Oh, God, I am Old Old Old) to its limits in sound work.

The maintheme piano style and the version played in the beginning of First Ending as Maeda waxes philosophical comprise the elements woven together in the awe-inpiring 2010 version for the PlayStation Portable's PE3, something most will confirm as the PSP port of the first game was made available at the same time number three was released.

One of the best video game soundtracks I have ever listened to. Many lost memories have returned while listening to it. The album features a lot of piano and opera, it has a very unique and beautiful sound. It is rare I like every song on an album, but I truly do enjoy every song on this OST.

I meant to give it a 10 out of 10 but I accidentally left it as 5 out of 10. When an admin approves the post before this can you please edit it to be 10 out of 10. If you are unable to do this, please delete both posts and e-mail me notifying me of their deletion so I know I am free to re-write my review and give it the proper rating. Thank you and sorry for this inconvenience.

Back