REMASTERED TRACKS ROCKMAN ZERO Physis (2005)

It could have been better, maybe some Drama Tracks or EX Tracks would have been better than the Ragnarok Records. But overall good remixes

Awesome but I wish there was somewhere I could get the original music from the game. The remixes are nice and all but the ones you hear while playing are just the best.

The song: Holy Land is awesome. I get all nostalgic when i hear it...and it is way too awesome to be ignored as a cheap remix. It rocks! Whoever made and uploaded it, Thanks a lot!

Truly fantastic to listen to, and a nice addition to any fan's audio collection. I notice, however, that this listing is missing two tracks: "Ciel d'Aube" (Track 211) which plays during the game's epilogue, and Track 216, which is the Karaoke version of the EX Track from Zero 2's Idea Remaster. Regardless, this is a wonderful collection which garners from me a solid 8/10, with some reservation.

Some of the tracks lose the feel of the original game OST, but overall, YES. This remastering is awesome.

The re may be a couple spoiled tracks (such as Straight Ahead, that...guitar is just bad.) The Ragnarok remix feels a bit bland, too.

However , stuff like Falling Down, Nothing Beats, Magnetic Rumble, and Crossover Station are masterpieces.

9/10 for this FANTASTIC remastering.

Some of the tracks lose the feel of the original game OST, but overall, YES. This remastering is awesome.

The re may be a couple spoiled tracks (such as Straight Ahead, that...guitar is just bad.) The Ragnarok remix feels a bit bland, too.

However , stuff like Falling Down, Nothing Beats, Magnetic Rumble, and Crossover Station are masterpieces.

9/10 for this FANTASTIC remastering.
STRAIGHT AHEAD IS GREAT IN THIS IF UR OPINION DIFFERS UR WEAK

Back