RWBY VOLUME 1 SOUNDTRACK & SCORE (2013)

I'm very appreciative of the person whom submitted this, and the second volume of RWBY'S music to this site! I'm in love with this music because it's just too amazing, and very enlightening with its upbeat battle-esque feeling! Again, thanks to whoever did it, because it is amazing! I'd rank it 10 out of 10. Jeff Williams, Cassie Lee Williams, Lamar Hall, Alex Abraham, and the other notable composers, and artists who worked on this fabulous album, did amazing! And this site does good to spread the word of its existence!

Oh, Hi.. you know I'm really a fan of RWBY. not just because my name is just like Rubby Jane but partly yes. But totally this movie, I really like it, no.no.i really love it . I've watch the volumes 1-3 and I'm waiting for volume 4. And by the way i love their team, most of all Ruby Rose. Oh I really really love this. And I also love their soundtracks. yeah thank you

Man this database is heaven! All the soundtracks from RWBY are awesome material, it's just amazing. I feel bad for not supporting the producers (RT) though, although I'd very much like to.
Thank you whoever uploaded these!

AWESOME!!!!!!!! !!! SHOW!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!! !!! SOUNDTRACK!!!!! !!!!!
Thank you very much for this masterpiece, hope you rest in peace, Monty.... we will miss you.

Twitch last weeked aired a marathon of RWBY. It was my first time watching RWBY an immediately fell in love with the music. The music they chose is above what I had expected from a 3D animated anime series. Love it

Back