Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (DS) (gamerip) (2009)

Excellent remakes of excellent games! I've been waiting a long time for this album to show up; these games have some kick-@$$ remixes of the classic game songs! Silver's battle theme here is easily my most favorite Rival battle theme!

The Remakes of Gold, Silver, and Crystal! they are just awesome.(I Actually tore up my room looking for my copy of Soulsilver,appa rently it was in my mom's DSi the whole time XD!) but the remake's music is what caught me the most. Silver's battle theme is my favorite! (named Battle!Rival! here.)
So i shal give this Game an OVER 9000!/10. -Nova

Awesome! I grew up with Pokemon so having a remake of silver was amazing! I especially like the all new ho oh battle it sounds all Japanese or Chinese, so cool! I also have a request. Could you please add the Pokemon mystery dungeon franchise to the list of epic soundtracks. Mystery dungeon has some of the best Pokemon music I've ever heard. Also of course add X and Y and the music for the remake of ruby and sapphire. Awesome website by the way!

This really made my day.. I used to love this game so much. The sound quality is excellent. However, the BGM(Background Music) and the SE(sound effects) are both mixed in this list. Look for the files >=1MB. The're the song files.
The later half is the mono version of the same tunes.(The former being stereo.)
Thank s a lot, uploader. Massive respect, buddy.!

The reason that this gets an 8 is because all of the Kanto Route themes are from the GB Gold & Silver, not DS Heartgold & SoulSilver. Those need to be updated.

Oth erwise, it's my favorite Pokemon soundtrack!

Amazing! I'm glad that both regions' tracks are here, along with the GBA ones. Also, PLEASE make BIG changes to the ORAS soundtrack, the actual music isn't there. Other than that, this, arng with all the other soundtracks on this site is amazing!!

Back