Pokemon Colosseum (GC) (gamerip) (2004)

I love these music! And the game too! Les français sont parfois bêtes et vous prennent pour des imbéciles mais pas tous! moi je respectent les personnes des autres pays!

we all do... we all do... *rage builds up* i liked the nascour one since the gamecube version is glitched (no battle music vs nascour) so i finaly got to hear it with the crowd calling for seth and all. that gave a big plus. overall they got all my favs, not very interested in the simple peon/regular trainer bits.

hey, i want the pyrite stadium´s sountrack, i like it, if you have it, i want it.
You Failed to get the colloseumm mode battles soundtracks.

omg!! This music rings a huge bell! I remember when I got pokemon colosseum the first day it came out and I got the guide with it too. I just love the miror b's retro grove! It made me remember when I had to defeat miror b's 5 ludicolos and 1 sudowoodo. It was such a pain in the butt! Pokemon Colosseum is one of my favorite Pokemon games because it brings back so many memories. And I still have the game and guide too!! I'm giving this album a ten out of ten because how much I love this game!!

this is a great soundtrack! the only thing better than this is pokemon xd's soundtrack, i wish desperatly that someone would upload it...

Pokemon Colosseum is a pretty damn good game and I own a Youtube account under the name Rotom5000 and I really need this for my channel. Thanks! =)

ok?? i try to download the under theme song to my computer and the download doesnt start i love this song does anyone know where i can download it safe to my computer.

OMG the MinorB Music takes way too long to download! can you please fix that in any way? If you do I will join your site and upload a Legend of Zelda Song that will have more people coming here!

I am the one that Posted About the MinorB Groove taking to long to Download lol XD and well I found out that it's better to download that song on Internet Explorer than downloading it on Google Chrome! I am still going to join your site and upload that song!

this game has some great music. everytime i play it, i go to my favorites areas and just listen to the music. theres one song thats missing MT BATTLE. i hope to start playing this again and leveling up some more. my favorites are normal battle, shadow pokemon lab, mt battle, and a few others i cant remember off my memory.

I recognize all of this music because I beat the game. Also Pokemon XD. And Pokemon Platinum. Cynthia was hard to beat in Pokemon Platinum.

This is very good, BUT you miss one, the Colloseium Championship Finals Theme (After The Semifinals) isn't in this, NOT the Final Boss music in the game Im talking about the city collosium finals, please put that song in there. It got one more point away from being a 10/10

can someone give me the soundtrack of the relic stone stage? that harp... that rare flute.... geeez!! i like it!! i want it for my mp3!! HELP!! :(

Lol i just had to come here and download miror b's theme, ah childhood memories of my favorite game. Believe it or not the guy had a decent taste in salsa music XD

Back