Ar Tonelico Hymmnos Concert Side Blue ~ Singing the Stars - Hoshiyomi ~

this game is great it make me feel very exciting especialy the theme song and date mode like dive point and with anime touch in every thing in the game but one thing problem there this game is to easy i play this game just for 5days its to easy
and the gameplay its very constant there is no something make me feel chalenge

I think...These songs is undoubtably one of the most amazing RPG OST ever made.

The nuance of the music is amazingly foreign, yet it feels so familiar to my soul. When I listen to the music while I was playing the game, it feels as if listening to a breeze of whisper from the prior life I never had...yes, it feels as strange as the statement sounds...but it was definitely real.

The music is so nice that I actually enjoying it more than I enjoy the game it self (I mean, there are a LOT of RPG with better graphics, but better music ?... so rare...)

I love these songs, I also love the game. I wonder when Ar tonelico II is coming out in english?? But I kinda hear a rumor that it's coming in 2o10, but i really can't wait that long.
Ar tonelico soundtrack is one of my fav, all time!

l love this OST ever made.l can't wait for the 2nd game to come to the U.S cant wait! L just love the game's graphics, and good music is game is a must own.
So everyone please try to hear it and play the game.

Ar tonelico is an rpg based on music, created by a soundtrack composer, so it has an excellent pedigree, and it lives up to that pedigree and surpasses it by a huge margin in my opinion. The gameplay isn't hard, but the story of the game as well as the sequel is excellent and rich with fun and deep characters. The soundtrack reflects this, with each composition and hymn telling the listener something not just about the setting, but about the characters and the world as a whole. This is the best music in any game/rpg you can find, and while the graphics aren't 3D and it doesn't have too outrageous or groundbreaking gameplay save for the Dive system, the soundtrack pulls all of this together and makes the game better because of it. In short, the soundtrack is one of the best, the vocals are beautiful, and they are perfect in what they do for the game.

an excellent soundtrack! i've only looked for the song of Misha, but when I read the rest, i fell in love! The chorus in CroniKle key are gorgeous!

The songs are just goddamn pretty. I felt my heart sank and rose every time I hear them. The intense emotions -- anger, sadness, happiness, wishes on protecting someone dear -- people today should learn from these songs and learn to make music not for commerce, but a way to express your emotions and let it flow in chains of words of expression.

First of all I would like to say that this game didn't really catch up with the graphics and modern game play style( Still depends on the gamer who's playing it). But still, Akiko Shikata's Angelic voice made it sell Billions not only in Japan but also in other country. Too bad she bailed out already when they made Ar tonelico 3. But still, I wish they made an anime version of the game, not just the introduction. And Misha is the best Reyvateil in the whole GAME! That's it I'm done, Filipino here by the way.

Back