Akumajo Dracula X Chronicle Original Soundtrack (2007)

But where is Castlevania - Symphony of the Night (Reboot) in this? This is a good game! There are several songs that I like in there! My top 3 beings:
1. Strange Bloodlines
2. Black Banquet
3. Door to Heaven

But where is Castlevania - Symphony of the Night (Reboot) in this? This is a good game! There are several songs that I like in there! My top 3 beings:
1. Strange Bloodlines
2. Black Banquet
3. Door to Heaven
If you mean the PSP version of SoTN, I think the soundtrack is exactly the same as it was in the Playstation/MegaDrive release, with the exception of Nocturne, which now has an English version listed here.

Last edited:
This track listing maintains the incorrect title list from the original Akumajo Dracula X soundtrack, so it has the same confusion/mistake Konami did when they released the soundtrack for the PCE game.
Disc 1 - Op.13 is Slash

Disc 2 - (Track 9) Op.13 is Slash
Disc 2 - (Track 11) Slash is Op.13
Disc 2 - (Track 26) Op.13 is named correctly, but it is an Arranged version

If you mean the PSP version of SoTN, I think the soundtrack is exactly the same as it was in the Playstation/MegaDrive release, with the exception of Nocture, which now has an English version listed here.
Yes she is. But I don't know, maybe they should have put it the same.

This track listing maintains the incorrect title list from the original Akumajo Dracula X soundtrack, so it has the same confusion/mistake Konami did when they released the soundtrack for the PCE game.
Disc 1 - Op.13 is Slash

Disc 2 - (Track 9) Op.13 is Slash
Disc 2 - (Track 11) Slash is Op.13
Disc 2 - (Track 26) Op.13 is named correctly, but it is an Arranged version
Yeah, I noticed too.

While DXC is not the worst remake of a classic out there, it's certainly not the best either; the new arrangements of RoB's soundtrack range from okay, to downright generic with no soul to them. It's not all bad though, and if I can recall correctly, you can unlock the original soundtrack and replace the arranged versions with it; I also enjoyed the boss rush mode and a lot of the new takes on RoB's original stages. The remix of "Moon Fight" from X86000 Akumajo Dracula is probably one of my few favorites in the soundtrack.

Last edited:
Back