Newer Super Mario Bros. DS (2017)

This. Is. Originality.
I love this!
But some of the songs' origin I still don't know
If anyone knows th origin of sandstorm,magmatrack getaway, freezeflame, can you reply to me?
thanks!

This. Is. Originality.
I love this!
But some of the songs' origin I still don't know
If anyone knows th origin of sandstorm,magmatrack getaway, freezeflame, can you reply to me?
thanks!
1. bone dry dunes from mario kart 8, 2. Fleet Glide Galaxy from Super Mario Galxay 2, and 3. freezeflame is obviously from freezeflame galaxy from super mario galaxy 1, if you've actually played the game...

Last edited:
1. bone dry dunes from mario kart 8, 2. Fleet Glid Galaxy from Super Mario Galxay 2, and 3. freezeflame is obviously from freezeflame galaxy from super mario galaxy 1, if you've actually played the game...
Nope.
Also can't find that song in smg1 album...
Thank you!

1. bone dry dunes from mario kart 8, 2. Fleet Glid Galaxy from Super Mario Galxay 2, and 3. freezeflame is obviously from freezeflame galaxy from super mario galaxy 1, if you've actually played the game...
I never thought anyone would help me...
Thx

Also, I like how they used some songs from not NSMB games. They are: 6. Maple Treeway (MKWii) 10. Slider (SM64) 11. Airship (SMB3) 12. Beach (SM3DL) 17. Cool, Cool Mountain (SM64) 20. Freezeflame Galaxy (SMG1or2) 21. Space Land (SML2) and 23. Rainbow Road (MK64). Wow that's a lot.

Also, I like how they used some songs from not NSMB games. They are: 6. Maple Treeway (MKWii) 10. Slider (SM64) 11. Airship (SMB3) 12. Beach (SM3DL) 17. Cool, Cool Mountain (SM64) 20. Freezeflame Galaxy (SMG1or2) 21. Space Land (SML2) and 23. Rainbow Road (MK64). Wow that's a lot.
alot of sonic rom hacks re-use music, pretty much all of them do

Back