DRAG-ON DRAGOON ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK VOL.2 (2003)

Does anyone know where to find the downloadable english version of road b staff roll "exhaustion"?

in english it is called growing wings by Kari K. Wahlgren

If you don't have the actual download, then don't act like you do. If I click on "download," I expect to be able to download the song. If I click download, it means I want to download it; not just listen to it. I'm sick and tired of finding these things that say download, but when I click on it only brings up a track to listen to it. If you don't have the file on here, than please just list that it is unavailable or something, or give an estimate as to when you'll get it or something. Don't just make me think you have it when you don't; it's frustrating.

To the guest who wrote the following:
"If you don't have the actual download, then don't act like you do. If I click on "download," I expect to be able to download the song. If I click download, it means I want to download it; not just listen to it. I'm sick and tired of finding these things that say download, but when I click on it only brings up a track to listen to it. If you don't have the file on here, than please just list that it is unavailable or something, or give an estimate as to when you'll get it or something. Don't just make me think you have it when you don't; it's frustrating."

^^... right-click and click on save as. You'll notice it ends in .mp3. This is because these types of song downloads download it in this way.

Back