Metroid Metal (2004)

not all the songs are here? its missing some of the really good Metroid metal songs... Man i was hoping to find Boss medley or Phendrana...

yeah i like the boss medley and kraid's theme the most there awlsome i can even play kraids theme intro by ear on meh guitar :p but its not as good as the original mm tunes

This is a fantastic album, I'd like to see more work from this band. Also someone should host an album or two by Repliforce... maybe I will.

Stemage has always put out great covers of the metroid music... the item collect music sounds like you just collected the most epic item ever.

I know, right? Stemage did a badass job on here. I have all their songs on iTunes, and favorited their jobs on Phendrana Drifts, Theme/Bryyo, and Torvus Bog :). These guys know how to make Metroid Metal, and make it the best out of all game remixes.

Stemage is spectacular. I know he's busy doing Steven Universe and Bubsy and other soundtracks now, but I'd like to see him do another video game metal album.

Back