Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (Saturn) (gamerip) (1999)

It's strange. While this may be the OST for the game, this ISN'T the music found on the specially-packa ged Music CD that came with the 3-Disc versions of the game.

Pretty damn good soundtrack either way. I'll have to rip and upload that particular CD myself.

Thank you for this. This and the PSX sequel Eternal Blue Complete are suspiciously missing from Zophar's Domain, so I haven't heard this soundtrack in ages.

The fact that you took the extra care to properly sequence the tracks in the order played throughout the game is very much appreciated.

It's strange. While this may be the OST for the game, this ISN'T the music found on the specially-packa ged Music CD that came with the 3-Disc versions of the game.

Pretty damn good soundtrack either way. I'll have to rip and upload that particular CD myself.
This is the FULL music for the Sega CD version! This isn't the Playstation music. The one labeled 'fun traveling' can't be found ANYWHERE else!! This is it! And is an light arrangement of Jessica's song... I had no idea until I got some of the other CDs as long time LunAr fan! Something about the possible copyright of the song when Working Designs made the soundtrack THAT tune is completely missing... so I'm SO glad it's here. It's missing everywhere else... even missing the Red Book audio from the ACTUAL game disc!!!!! (If you try playing the game in a cd player).

Back