Yoshi's Woolly World: Original Sound Version (3DS, Wii U) (gamerip) (2015)

This is one of my top favourite soundtracks. I like how emotional the music itself is for me. I can't comprehend how some of this amazing music even fits into the levels, such as King Bowser's castle. I totally get the chills from the final hall. I was blown away when I heared it first in-game. It sounds like love sickness, like dopamin-loaded memories, pensive and very sad, it makes me question myself, almost crying. (Welp, I am life-long single geek by choice.) The track used for Kamek's Last-Ditch FlyBy also sounds like an extraterrestrial or transcendental experience, the choice in tuning, filtered instruments and melody. And then "Frozen Solid Chilled", this is the sound of joy. The synthetizer portamentos together with the chime-like arpeggios are destined for giving chills, literally.

The fact that the Switch is in its 8th year and they still haven't ported this game is absolutely criminal.
My Wii U copy doesn't work anymore. I haven't played this game in years.

"Shy But Deadly" literally sounds just like the Pharrell Williams songs from Despicable Me, particularly "Fun, Fun, Fun" and "Prettiest Girls."
Peak music bro.

Last edited:
Back