Capcom Music Generation Rockman X1~6 (2003)

Too many of these songs don't work. You can download, but they won't play or have to time (0:00/0:00). Someone needs to look at these links

where are all the japanese version of ROCKMAN* OPENING THEMES AND ENDING THEMES? zzz.. i thought it is said to be ROCKMAN X1-X6 collection??

Even with bad songs like Megaman X3 (Super Snes) this is the most enjoyable of all albums of this site I've seen before.

this is great be good if it was one link it has megaman x-x6 would be good if it included x7 and x8 but if you have about half an hour on your hands you might be able to hand pick um

Foolish to delete Rockman X3 psx rip. The psx rip contained the newer revised songs.

This new rip only contains mp3s from the snes version of X1-X3.

Megaman X5 and X6 are the best among all the ps one game soundtracks i've ever listened to. I just love them so much that my soul is always vitalized whenever the sounds goes through my ears.

(Response to:
Submitted by Guest
Rating: 5/10

Too many of these songs don't work. You can download, but they won't play or have to time (0:00/0:00). Someone needs to look at these links )

You have to redownload them again, it'll work, I had the same problem, just needed to redownload it. And that fixed the problem.

I'm verry verry happy to listening to this lovely songs MEGAMAN X Is my best game forever by the way I would to fix some songs here because its have cated at the begining. but any way thanks very much to this best site.

First I want to thank for give us the oportunity to download the OST, it a really rare ocasion. However, hoping to not sound picky, where is the Rockman X2 OST? Did I missed it?

ESTA ES LA MÚSICA DE LOS MEJORES VIDEOJUEGOS!!! MIS TEMAS FAVORITOS SON BOOMER KUWANGER STAGE Y MEGAMAN X3 OPENING THEME!!! (This is the Music of the best videogames!!! My favorites songs are Boomer Kuwanger Stage and Megaman X3 Opening Theme!!!)

Back