Acid Tetris (MS-DOS) (gamerip) (1998)

Awesome soundtrack to this game. 80's style synthesizer music, a bit of rock, classic, and new age. I once played this game while taking Stilnox (Ambien in the US) and Aropax (Paxil) and started hallucinating. One of the best experiences I have ever had. The game tripped me out and the keys on the keyboard looked like they were moving by themselves, the power button on the pc had blue electricity flowing around it and I could see the aether flowing around me.

This is GREAT! didn't actually think other folks would be interested in, or search for this specific game's soundtrack.... but i personally was so enthralled with it that when i found this game back in the 90's i actually held a tape player up to the speakers and recorded the music. The fact that i can officially load them on my i-pod and drift into my laser light show dreamscape is... just...it's...

To quote Finn the Human, from Adventure time...

MATH !!! it's just MATH!!! hahaha
and HEEELLL YEAA!!

I downloaded this album from KHI at least a decade and a half ago. Since then I've listened to it countless times on my many mobile devices over the years. Just came back to it to load it onto my new phone, still as great as the day I first heard it.

Back