ACE COMBAT 04 shattered skies ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS (2001)

muy exelentes tracks del juego y en su desemvolvimiento adentrar al jugador en un combate reral y anima a tener ese espiritu de lucha asi sea en un mundo virtual

If you are here looking at this, even by accident, check out "213 Megalith -Agnus Dei-"Holy phooey that is one of the most amazing final level songs to ever grace a ps2 game. Seriously. Check it out.

I love those soundtracks because I play the game...I know those soundtracks as I know myself...I've been looking for Ace Combat's series soundtracks, they're all scams. But this is a real "website" that provide us best quality soundtracks! Download them from here, you won't regret it.

Every tune I remember from playing AC04 was in this downloaded album. Not only that, they were all sounded pristine. Highly recommend downloading pieces from this OST.

A game that was released in 2001 has soundtracks that bring me more joy than most modern songs do today. The game and the soundtrack are masterpieces that are great for studying, working out, drivin, whatever. This soundtrack has been sittin with me for 6+ years and still going strong in my heart.

Back