ACE COMBAT 3 ELECTROSPHERE : DIRECT AUDIO (1999)

One of the best jobs of the composer guys at Namco besides Ridge Racer Type 4 (which is the best:). Some songs are missing though: 02-Mission, 36-Zero-Sum, 37-Morceaux, 38-Clear, 39-Last Flight

this is fantastic..i was playing ace combat 3 ...5 years ago.i was thinking about finding the tracks..you make me happy...im so happy..

That "freefall" reminds me of the star fighter and
at 2:00 "Hurry up!". Also "kernel" reminds me of that horrible tunnel that I failed many times (lots of hairpulling :p ). Awesome soundtracks! Awesome missions! And awesome game that should be updated!

yeaa! me too! I couldnt believe i can listen such a bgm to my mp3 player now! haha lol lol nice work!
it reminds me to the past... many years ago...

I am playin electrosphere till it had released. Thank u for memorizeing the old days. I was playin it when I was 4. Playstation rocks !!!

Excellent soundtracks, i love ace combat 3 as i love this tracks. You know, there are some games that doesn't get old, and ace combat 3 is one of them, one of the reasons because of this tracks. I'm glad I could find this really "treasure".

Back