GBA Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire Music Super Complete (2003)

Nice songs!
I do really like it!
;-;-;-^o^-;-;-;
But, where did you find the last four songs at the game?
I never thought there would be such songs like that...

Can someone upload the song that sounds in Faraway Island, please?
I liked that song a lot and I didn't find it on the Internet.
Thanks.

Can somebody put the song that sounds on Faraway Island?

I like that song but I didn't find it on the internet.

Thanks.

Quite a nice Album... I wish there was a Diamond/Pearl Album... I'd LOVE that.

Anyways, the songs are nice, I wish the names of the towns were in English, I dont know much the Japanese name of them.

Please put D/P Songs!!!

Pretty Good. But can someone do Emerald Exclusive Themes, please? I really love the Battle frontier themes... especially the factory one. :D

Trick house ones weird. Fix that. And the battle V mew has mew's sound and shiny AND SHORT. Fix that.

3 / 10 AND ONLY 3/ 10

Just so you know, Faraway Island is the same music as Abandoned Ship.

Great songs, by the way. I've been searching everywhere for these, but only found Midis.

I love it! Now I don't have to keep playing the game just to hear the music! Lol.

My fave track on the album is the Pokemon Center. It sounds better than the original (in my opinion) and I love the intruments being used.

I can't find little root town! it's my faveourite song! Other than that, the album is superb because this is the only place i can find mp3s because midis are low quality. Great! :)

I love the music in this game, everything just seems to fit together well with the music it's assigned. R/S was the generation of Pokemon I did most of my "growing up" in so to speak, so I'll always hold it and its music in my heart.
Out of curiosity, is there anywhere to download the anime versions of some of the battle themes, the ones that appear in the advance generation? I can't find them on the site unless they're in one of the foreign language albums, but I especially like the anime remixes of these. I'd like all of the other remixes actually, as the only thing I can find are the songs from the original season. But a great set of songs.

yeah, I bet they are great, but, how do I put this.... It won't let me download any!!! I would really like to download these, but there is some kind of error. Somebody Help!!! I love pokemon Saphire and Ruby but, this isn't working!!! Help Me!!! Oh, and Go Mudkip!!!

This game has a lot of memories in it for me, and to finally find the MP3 soundtrack is magical. Many thanks to whoever uploaded the tracks for our enjoyment.
One small query - what is the name of the track that plays in Meteor falls?

Back