Cool Boarders 2 Original Game Audio (gamerip) (1997)

Tracks 1, 2, 14, and 21 are the only tracks on the actual American release of this game. I'm not sure where the others came from, but I'm giving this a 5, due to the fact that they may be from the Japanese version. Also, tracks 1 and 2 cannot be ripped off of the disc, like the rest can be. Great work!

Man, I'm crazy for the japanese version tracks, it's called Cool Boarders 2 Killing Session, isn't it? The musics of this version rocks!!

Some tracks are in the two versions of the game, like tracks 1, 2, 4 and 5.

With the 2 versions would be excellent. I don't found the Jap musics anywhere

I have the UK version all these are in it. Great jungle and dnb soundtrack. Snowboarding doesn't feel right to me without this playing ha ha

Track 21 is terrifying when high lol

above is the UK version.

the re are 2 versions of the game, the UK version is mainly breakbeats and hiphop and really nice. and USA version is mainly fast rock. in general i love both styles of music the same but the rock sound for the usa tracks were terrible imo and just diddnt feel right maybe those tracks would work with a skateboarding or bmx game because its all on concrete and a more gnarly and more of a heavy setting but snowboarding to me is all about blue skies, white powder, wide open space, light gravity and that feeling of gliding almost floating, a true expression of freedom so i find the UK versions soundtracks with the breakbeats and sweeping synthy pads fit the mood extremely well compared to heavy usa rock version but maybe thats just me. but dont take my word for it just listen to track 12 and 22 :) nuff said

peace
CJ Rocky

just saying, on this BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL website, when people give 5 stars I'm thinking they actually mean to give 10.
PS-wtf is Kingdom Hearts?

This is the US version of Cool Boarders so it has been improved. The Japanese version is known as Cool Boarders: Killing Session so please DO NOT CONFUSE THIS ALBUM FOR THE JAPANESE VERSION, PEOPLE.

Back