Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Turtles in Time Re-Shelled (Xbox 360, PS3) (gamerip) (2009)

this is a 2009 ubisoft singapore teenage mutant ninja turtles: turtles in time: - re-shelled japanese manga anime side-scrolling 2d arcade beat 'em up video game music album soundtrack(s) i ever downloaded in mp3 format.

So,since this game is pretty interesting to me,i will tell everything:

TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled is a game made in 2009 by Ubisoft that aims to remake the original arcade game(from back in the time of 80's Turtles), as well as using voice acting and turtle designs from the 2003 TMNT cartoon that aired on 4Kids from 2003 to 2009 alongside Sonic X.

It was great received commercialy,however,after the release, it went downhill. The game was too much faithful to the original without any combos at all. Also,its way too loud by normal,so you need to minimize how loud can the game be.

After this game and Turtles Forever, Viacom has got the rights for the franchise,so this game was wiped out.Can you play it again? Thats a neat question,because you cant. It was made to be on Xbox and PS3 stores,so went the lisencing mumbo jumbo happened, the game was deleted.

Wow, going from the arcade or SNES version to this remake's version is like going from listening to Streets of Rage 2's music to Streets of Rage 3's music. In other words, being shell-shocked from the disappointment.

Back