Minecraft: Story Mode (gamerip) (2015)

There are still some missing segments. I'm compiling named of some. One I can think of on the top of my head is Harper Sting C and some Pama Songs

Re-ripping the soundtrack had begun a little while sgo, as well as for Season Two, but I think in just a week or two Season One should be done, then Season Two will follow.
I'm not completely into the organizing phase, however I've been testing my new method to make sure I remove all duplicate tracks from each episode and nothing else, and I discovered there are around 100 tracks in Episode 2, which I think really shows how much I messed up possibly for the rest of the episodes. At least it's getting fixed now!

Re-ripping the soundtrack had begun a little while sgo, as well as for Season Two, but I think in just a week or two Season One should be done, then Season Two will follow.
I'm not completely into the organizing phase, however I've been testing my new method to make sure I remove all duplicate tracks from each episode and nothing else, and I discovered there are around 100 tracks in Episode 2, which I think really shows how much I messed up possibly for the rest of the episodes. At least it's getting fixed now!
That explains the changes in the Google Drive folder, glad to know Season Two is getting a rip as well!

That explains the changes in the Google Drive folder, glad to know Season Two is getting a rip as well!
welp, yes, all of it is ripped including Season Two if you look at the google drive folder, I finished a couple days ago and was waiting to say something about it until it got added to the site
so, everyone, please enjoy all the music!

Back