Mega Man 6 (NES, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1993)

Mega Man 6 on NES is a very good adventure that remains really under-rated.
The addition of Rush armor brings a touch of originality, changing from the traditional R.Coil and R.Jet.For the rest, the game doesn't really change from MM5 in terms of gameplay, except that the Charged Buster has been downsized for some reason.

The soundtrack is good, but very little of the music is great. My favorites are Wind Man, Dr. Wily Castle, Final Boss and Ending Part 10.

Better than MM3, but worse than MM5.
Rating for the game: 75%
Score for the soundtrack: 70%

Last edited:
Mega Man 6 on NES is a very good adventure that remains really under-rated.
The addition of Rush armor brings a touch of originality, changing from the traditional R.Coil and R.Jet.For the rest, the game doesn't really change from MM5 in terms of gameplay, except that the Charged Buster has been downsized for some reason.

The soundtrack is good, but very little of the music is great. My favorites are Wind Man, Dr. Wily Castle, Final Boss and Ending Part 10.

Better than MM3, but worse than MM5.
Rating for the game: 75%
Score for the soundtrack: 70%
For Me, Mega Man 6 Is Way Too Easy. There's No Challenge In This Game Besides The Optional Path In Mr.X Stage One. I Really Like The Rush Adapters & The Soundtrack, But It Doesn't Compare To Mega Man 2, 3, & 4. The Robot Master Line Up Is Great.

For Me, Mega Man 6 Is Way Too Easy. There's No Challenge In This Game Besides The Optional Path In Mr.X Stage One. I Really Like The Rush Adapters & The Soundtrack, But It Doesn't Compare To Mega Man 2, 3, & 4. The Robot Master Line Up Is Great.
Rush Adaptors are cool, but the animation when choosing one of these gadgets gets annoying. In this opus, the robots are divided into 2 categories, the "elements" (Wind, Flame, Blizzard, Plant) and the "warriors" (Tomahawk, Yamato, Knight, Centaur). I agree with you on the soundtrack.

Rush Adaptors are cool, but the animation when choosing one of these gadgets gets annoying. In this opus, the robots are divided into 2 categories, the "elements" (Wind, Flame, Blizzard, Plant) and the "warriors" (Tomahawk, Yamato, Knight, Centaur). I agree with you on the soundtrack.
I Never Really Noticed That In The 3 Years (4 In A Few Months) That They're Divided In Two Categories, But I Did Notice They Tell You What Master They Are. Such As Master Of Snow, Flame, Knight Ball, etc.

Mega man 6 for me is not really interesting game anymore, but it's pretty good. The robot master line up is not as good as robot master line up in 4, but still pretty great. Rush adaptors are useful in this game. I don't care about the energy balancer anymore. Beat is back (((((((((. Weapons are cool (but not plant barrier and yamato spear). Soundtrack is great (like Plant man, Yamato man, Knight man, Wind man, Flame man, Boss theme, Stage select, Mr X stages, Wily stages and Last boss theme). After credits I saw "To be continued", of course, because Wily escaped the prison in 7. Probably great soundtrack and the game is okay. This game is better than 2, but worse than 3.
My favorite robot master is Knight man.
My least favorite robot master is Plant man (worse than Centaur man).
Soundtrack: A
Game: C+

Mega man 6 for me is not really interesting game anymore, but it's pretty good. The robot master line up is not as good as robot master line up in 4, but still pretty great. Rush adaptors are useful in this game. I don't care about the energy balancer anymore. Beat is back (((((((((. Weapons are cool (but not plant barrier and yamato spear). Soundtrack is great (like Plant man, Yamato man, Knight man, Wind man, Flame man, Boss theme, Stage select, Mr X stages, Wily stages and Last boss theme). After credits I saw "To be continued", of course, because Wily escaped the prison in 7. Probably great soundtrack and the game is okay. This game is better than 2, but worse than 3.
My favorite robot master is Knight man.
My least favorite robot master is Plant man (worse than Centaur man).
Soundtrack: A
Game: C+
For me, mega man 6 is a great game. The soundtrack is great, the stages are fun, the rush adaptors are fun to use, and the weapons are great... for the most part. However, the bosses are extremely easy, the game is extremely easy (Somehow, it's even easier then mega man 5), and the story is extremely dumb. Yes, I know it's classic mega man and it isn't really important, but you guys couldn't think of another story for the game? As for the robot master line up, it's alright. I say alright because the three bad robot masters in this game are extremely crappy.
Soundtrack: 7.2/10.
Game: 7/10.

This soundtrack is gooood man, Rating: 10/10
I wouldn't say Mega Man 6's soundtrack is that good. For me, Mega Man 6 has a great soundtrack such as Flame Man, Plant Man, Tomahawk Man, Knight Man, The boss theme, Mr.X Stage 1, Mr.X boss theme, and the final boss theme. Mega Man 6's soundtrack doesn't beat games like Mega Man ZX, Mega Man X6, Mega Man X1, or Mega Man Zero 2. But it ranks somewhere in the teens of all the mega man games I've played (soundtrack).

For me, mega man 6 is a great game. The soundtrack is great, the stages are fun, the rush adaptors are fun to use, and the weapons are great... for the most part. However, the bosses are extremely easy, the game is extremely easy (Somehow, it's even easier then mega man 5), and the story is extremely dumb. Yes, I know it's classic mega man and it isn't really important, but you guys couldn't think of another story for the game? As for the robot master line up, it's alright. I say alright because the three bad robot masters in this game are extremely crappy.
Soundtrack: 7.2/10.
Game: 7/10.
What are the 3 masters that are crappy? For me, I like Tomahawk Man even though he looks like a massive stereotype, Yamato Man because he’s just plain cool, and Centaur Man cause y’now… he’s just unique.

What are the 3 masters that are crappy? For me, I like Tomahawk Man even though he looks like a massive stereotype, Yamato Man because he’s just plain cool, and Centaur Man cause y’now… he’s just unique.
The three crappy robot masters are Wind Man, Plant Man, and Centaur Man. Wind Man because his stage is boring, his boss fight is pathetic, and his weapon sucks. Plant Man because of that annoying fish section, his pathetic boss fight, and his weapon sucks. In fact, it's one of the worst shield weapons in classic Mega Man. Centaur Man because of his crappy design, his pathetic boss fight, and his meh stage.

Back