Mega Man 5 (Family Computer, NES) (gamerip) (1992)

Wow...Just Wow. How do you Make A soundtrack And A video Game So Boring? Mega Man 5 That's how. Soundtrack:4/10. Game:4.3/10.

Wow...Just Wow. How do you Make A soundtrack And A video Game So Boring? Mega Man 5 That's how. Soundtrack:4/10. Game:4.3/10.
Boring? No!
I’m okay to say that this Mega Man is far to be perfect, but I think it don’t merit 4/10.

This game is my 2nd favourite of the 6 NES titles (MM4 is first). Certains songs are very nice and memorable (Napalm Man, Stone Man, Proto Man Castle, Title Screen, Wily Castle). Gravity Man's Stage is one of the most inventive in the series

Why are you thinking that this game is bad?

Last edited:
Boring? No!
I’m okay to say that this Mega Man is far to be perfect, but I think it don’t merit 4/10.

This game is my 2nd favourite of the 6 NES titles (MM4 is first). Certains songs are very nice and memorable (Napalm Man, Stone Man, Proto Man Castle, Title Screen, Wily Castle). Gravity Man's Stage is one of the most inventive in the series

Mega Man 5 Is Boring To Me Because Most Of The Levels Don't Feel Memorable, The Music Is Beyond Bland Besides A few. Such As Star Man, Napalm Man, & Charge Man. That's About The Only Songs I like In This Game. The Bosses Are Piss Easy & So Is The Game Itself. This game's set of robot Master's are really Bland. Keep In Mind I've Beaten This Game 17 Times & By My First Playthrough, I Really Didn't Care For Mega Man 5.

Mega Man 5 on NES is a fun game, very similar to MM4, but a little worse.

There are improvements, of course, like a more efficient Charged Buster. Actually, I find this opus a bit boring, not always interesting.
The soundtrack is very well worked, my favorite music being Title Screen, Napalm Man, Stone Man, Proto Man Castle, Wily Castle and Final Boss.

But this opus still 2nd favorite NES Mega Man.
Rating for the game: 75%
Score for the soundtrack: 70%

Last edited:
Mega Man 5 on NES is a fun game, very similar to MM4, but a little worse.

There are improvements, of course, like a more efficient Charged Buster. Actually, I find this opus a bit boring, not always interesting.
The soundtrack is very well worked, my favorite music being Napalm Man, Stone Man, Proto Man Castle, Wily Castle and Final Boss.

But this opus still 2nd favorite NES Mega Man.
Rating for the game: 75%
Score for the soundtrack: 70%
For Me, Mega Man 5 Is The Most Boringest Game I've Ever Played On The Nintendo Entertainment System. The Soundtrack Is Also Extremely Boring Besides Star Man, Napalm Man, & The Dark Man Stages. Even The Plot Is Stupid. You Can't Make A Fake Proto Man & Still Have The Real Proto Man Out There. The Last Time I Found The Plot In A Movie Or Video Game To Make No Sense Was In Transformers Age Of Extinction.
WARNING: Don't Watch It. The Film Is Horrible, There's Way Too Many Plot Holes, Crap Loads Of Product Placement, & Extremely Stupid Plot That Makes No Sense. Also That Film Is 2 Hours & 45 Minutes Long. Anyway, The Ending Reminds Me Of A Castlevania Game. What Makes The Ending Even Better, Is That It Feels Like The Game Never Happened. The Robot Master Line Up Is Great, But It Doesn't Compare To The Last 4 Games.

For Me, Mega Man 5 Is The Most Boringest Game I've Ever Played On The Nintendo Entertainment System. The Soundtrack Is Also Extremely Boring Besides Star Man, Napalm Man, & The Dark Man Stages. Even The Plot Is Stupid. You Can't Make A Fake Proto Man & Still Have The Real Proto Man Out There. The Last Time I Found The Plot In A Movie Or Video Game To Make No Sense Was In Transformers Age Of Extinction.
WARNING: Don't Watch It. The Film Is Horrible, There's Way Too Many Plot Holes, Crap Loads Of Product Placement, & Extremely Stupid Plot That Makes No Sense. Also That Film Is 2 Hours & 45 Minutes Long. Anyway, The Ending Reminds Me Of A Castlevania Game. What Makes The Ending Even Better, Is That It Feels Like The Game Never Happened. The Robot Master Line Up Is Great, But It Doesn't Compare To The Last 4 Games.
Either way, the scenarios in Mega Man 1-6 never flew very high. It is true that for Mega Man 5 he could have done better, The MM4 scenario was better. But is it really worse than Wily wearing sunglasses and a fake beard to pretend to be someone else? The scenarios of MM1 and MM2 are the worst.

I had no intention of going to see Transformers Age Of Extinction at all, mainly because this series leaves me completely indifferent. However, this film looks horrible by your description (all the more reason not to go see it).

Either way, the scenarios in Mega Man 1-6 never flew very high. It is true that for Mega Man 5 he could have done better, The MM4 scenario was better. But is it really worse than Wily wearing sunglasses and a fake beard to pretend to be someone else? The scenarios of MM1 and MM2 are the worst.

I had no intention of going to see Transformers Age Of Extinction at all, mainly because this series leaves me completely indifferent. However, this film looks horrible by your description (all the more reason not to go see it).
Sure Mega Man 1 & 2 Mega Man Just Left Wliy There. Even Somecallmejohnny made a joke about that in his Mega Man Reviews. In Mega Man 3 & 5, Mega Man Couldn't Arrest Dr. Wily Because He Occupied With Something Else. He Had A Chance In 4, But That's Something To Complain About Later. In Mega Man 6, He Finally Arrests Dr. Wily & Brings Him To Justice... For Only One Game. The Story Of 6 Is Stupid, But It Isn't X6 Bad.

Bueno igualmente el juego no es tan malo a mi me parecio divertido, yo lo denominaria un juego para pasar el rato que te divierte juego 5,5. Musica 7,7

I don't think so.
Boring? No!

Mega man 5 is also my 2nd favorite NES Mega man, because the robot master lineup is pretty good (besides Stone man, Charge man and Star man) and the weapon lineup is also pretty good (besides power stone, charge kick, water wave and napalm bomb). You can collect all 8 plates (MEGAMANV) to get beat, but beat is a bit stupid, because he sometimes doesn't defeat enemies. New rush coil is also a bit stupid, because if I will touch new rush coil, he will jumps somehow. Super arrow is pretty good and useful on Wily machine 5. There is no rush marine somehow. Wily machine's weakness is beat, why beat?! Soundtrack is pretty good, like Stone man, Gyro man, Napalm man, Proto man castle and Wily stages. Probably, pretty good soundtrack and good, but a bit broken game.
My favorite robot master is Napalm man
My least favorite robot master is Stone man
Soundtrack: B+
Game: B-

This game is not really boring anymore.
For me it is. The game is piss easy, the stages are bland (Besides crystal man, star man, and wave man), the Bosses are piss easy, the weapons suck, and the story is extremely stupid because you can't impersonate someone while you have the real one still out there.

Back