Mega Man 3 (NES, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1990)

The soundtrack is one of the reasons I played Megaman 3 over and over for countless times. Its really one of the best vi... scratch that... one of the best scores I've ever heard.

One of my all-time favorites. I loved it in the 80s and I love it today. It's also the best Megaman soundtrack for the NES.

cawlennn! the flood gates of my memory won't close!!! it's a little crazy but all the things i ever had, have and will ever have to say about megaman can indeed surpass 100 characters or words but i think it is best summed up in the title itself MEGAMAN!!!~mexis

Man, it's impossible to find these in high quality anywhere. These files are all muffled. I need crisp recordings for my ringtones.

Megaman 3 ha sido el mejor juego de mi epoca y para mi no existira juego q supere a este porq ningun otro juego sera capaz de hacer sentir emociones como este. Jamas se olvidara a Megaman3 el mas epico de los juegos

This website's really awesome:)ive realy mis the old video games and their most beautiful soundtracks n hav been tryin to get them so bad.this site contains good n clear sound quality.U may also try and upload more of the complete colection of the old games.:)

gad dang that whistle concert gets ya after all these years, feels like beating the game all over again in a single instant... ^o^*Joygasm*

Back