Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 (GBA, Switch, Wii U) (gamerip) (2002)

Uh... Ok. What is with this? Is this from the game or is the fan made? It almost sounds like someone put a mic up to a gameboy or something.

youaresuppposedtowriteareviewhere-dontbotherijustdiditforyou iam now going to do lots of random letters\

eewsidofpvhnciuvjkefghjkllllllasdfghjklwertyuikkkcvg

96 exits cutscene?
Nope.
Add the japanese and american versions of the 96 exits.
Thank you:
SWPlaysMC

You did a great job doing this! The only reason my rating is only 9 out of 10, is because the GBA sound system is so bad, but it IS still SMW music, so...

Louttarrala, it is an official game, it was just Super Mario World ported over to the Game Boy Advance (with a few more features), and yes, it sounds terrible because the sound quality of the GBA is bad

Where's the version of the opening that plays after at least one save file is cleared? That's the version that I've always heard when I play it since I got the game from a friend, and he apparently had already beaten the game once. Also, the final song isn't actually unused. It actually plays during the cut-scene for when you collect every Yoshi Coin in a save file. Could you maybe change the title of the track to be more accurate?

Is no one gonna talk about how the level themes that have a Yoshi percussion version only have that version available? (Overworld, Underground, Athletic, etc.)

Uh... Ok. What is with this? Is this from the game or is the fan made? It almost sounds like someone put a mic up to a gameboy or something.
okay listen so the Gameboy didn't have the greatest speakers so the developers had to fit the music so it would sound good on the GBA hardware and I can confirm that this is the original music from the game super Mario advance 2 (super Mario world)

Back