Super Monkey Ball 2 (GC) (gamerip) (2002)

I absolutely love Monkey Ball and it's music. But the only real things that tick me off about this compilation is the " Ready?? Go! :D "
and there are some missing tracks and a few broken ones.
One example of a missing track is the techno version of Monkey Baseball. That one was always my favorite version.

But nonetheless, I finally have SMB2 music. This is enough.
Just add to it!!

A poor rip, but it's not tooo bad. At least there's a copy floating around now, right?

As example, "Monkey Dogfight" doesn't start properly.

dr badboons base isnt working on my computer which is a bummer as i really liked that one.
also i dont see the racing tune :[

The only problem was that the Ready Go thing is at the beginning but other than that its good because this game has an awesome soundtrack. Shut up Guy 3 comments away from mine

Every track in this album contains the sound effects from the game. All the stages open with the announcer saying "ready, go!" and the sound of the ball hitting the course. Likewise similar sounds are heard in the minigame soundtracks.

If you can't rip only the music, then don't even bother ripping it!

Nice. I own the iOS Monkey Ball 2, So I'm new to these songs.
They're quite good, Really. The only annoying thing is the "Ready?? GO!!!". If you fix this I'll give this a 10.

This is a really good game. I mean really good. And it had a good soundtrack. But this really did not work very well. The ready go is extremely annoying, and there's over 100 songs missing. Yes, OVER 100 SONGS.

I recall someone ripping the entire soundtrack, and without that annoying "ready go" at the beginning of the tracks.

My favroite tracks in the game are: World 5, World 8, World 2, World 4, and World 3. I LOVE the breakbeats on Clock Tower and Amusment Park! All these tracks SLAP SO HARD! :D

Back