World of Warcraft Soundtrack (2004)

How come you can't ever find the Dark Moon Faire song. I really wish I could find it. I love the pure power in Wow's songs. I think they suite the game quiet well.

Need to get the Brewfest and Darkmoon Faire "songs" in here. Brewfest was hilarious, especially with all of the goblins

Where can i find song of ZG and anq qiraj?

Iff any1 finds it pls respond, i dont know iff its on the server or not , but i am not going to try those 100 game rip songs from WOW

This is absulouely fantastic -the whole family loves it. On a long car drive one can now mentally be in Azerroth... Good job !

tavern song is my favorite, but that wasn't ironforge, i cant believe u would make that mistake. should also add some other songs too. Like an instance song.

I am looking for the song that comes when u installed the game... it comes other times also but i cannot remeber exatcly when... if anyone knows what track i mean or have it plz let me know

Every time I try to download + open this file, I get an error saying it's not a valid archive. Is it working for anyone else?

I know Call To Arms is very similar to it, but not quite, but does anyone know where to get that song that plays when Arthas is finally Death Knighted (Cinematic: Arthas' Betrayal, Human Campaign Ending )? Or is it the same thing except edited for that particular cinematic?

Some of these tracks seem to stop playing bizarrely at 50% of the way through, stormwind seems to do this most frequently...

My blood really starts runing fast when i hear "Call to Arms" or "Stormwind"...

Blizzard made some realy good cew to make these songs...

I like the war and teldrassil songs, war reminds me of the old times facing ragnaros and the teldrassil i remember hearing always when i was on my way to dire maul =)

Back