BRAVELY DEFAULT FLYING FAIRY Original Soundtrack (2012)

I don't know if I am shocked over the fact this OST has been on the site for awhile and I didn't know or the fact I neglected to search the website connected to the site I work for to find it to check my track listings. WELL THEN.

Absolutely love the soundtrack; the battle music really gets you pumped, and I can never really get tired of it. The field music really makes you feel like you're about to set out on an epic adventure, though I wish there was more variety to the field music rather than just one song. The town music was suitable for each location. going to definitely purchase the soundtrack. This should tide me over until it comes in the mail.

Jesus H. Christ the music of this game is brilliant. After playing the game for many hours, I began to wonder if I could find the soundtrack anyplace. So I Google it (as many would) and come across this site. I think to myself "Thank GOD you're reliable." and get the album. The soundtrack is honestly too good for the 3DS speakers anyway so this will definitely be better.

Back