Mario Party 9 (Wii) (gamerip) (2012)

Well, I like all the music here in Mario Party 9, but your forgetting my most favorite song ever, Starlit Sky and that is why I took 3 points off of the 10 (excellent)

Amazing selection of music. If you like a variety of party music/battle music/calm music, you got all that in here!

Sort of sways opinions when this is the first Mario Party Game you ever played. Same goes for it's Music. 8.5/10

This game was awesome during my childhood when I was about 5 or 6 years old! Also, a third Mario Party will come to the Nintendo Switch which will be called Mario Party Lengeds or something. And they need to redo some of the music form this game and other Mario Party games into the new Mario Party Lengeds game.

This game isn't really that bad. The car is a terrible gimmick but I enjoy the game. Especially the minigames, the selection of minigames was really good.
I've heard some people say this OST is forgettable. I honestly agree with that a little bit, a small handful of the songs can be forgettable. However, this soundtrack still has a lot of awesome songs, and is overall still a really good soundtrack. Some of them do make me nostalgic, though I don't have as much nostalgia for this game as MP8.

Last edited:
This game isn't really that bad. The car is a terrible gimmick but I enjoy the game. Especially the minigames, the selection of minigames was really good.
I've heard some people say this OST is forgettable. I honestly agree with that a little bit, a small handful of the songs can be forgettable. However, this soundtrack still has a lot of awesome songs, and is overall still a really good soundtrack. Some of them do make me nostalgic, though I don't have as much nostalgia for this game as MP8.
Yeah I agree Mario Party 8 was like my 1st Mario Party then I got Mario Party 9 a couple days later but I honestly prefer MP8 because: 1. It was more fit for the Wii because it had motion controls and that. 2. I can't sit through 15 Minutes of the Board Mode in MP9 because it's so boring!

Man, this game was my childhood dream. I used to watch videos with all mini-games of MP9 at my age 6 or 7(Maybe 2013-2014, when this game was pretty new), so this game naturally became my 'wish game'. After that, a long time, I mean, 10 years have passed and it was 2023, and I was 16 years old. I almost forgot wanting to play this game, until my dad got us a used Wii one day. Then I remembered what my dream was, and 10-years of dream named 'playing MP9' ACTUALLY CAME TRUE.

I am REALLY enjoying this game, even though this game is 11 years old. I know many people don't like this game, because that car-riding mechanic and luck-based, and so on. But I love it, because I have a brother who is 5 years younger than me. He hates me winning the game because of the SKILL DIFFERENCE between me and my brother. So luck-based games like this was actually GOOD to us, so we could have real fun with.

As a result, This game was a MIRACLE to me. No matter what others say.

Man, this game was my childhood dream. I used to watch videos with all mini-games of MP9 at my age 6 or 7(Maybe 2013-2014, when this game was pretty new), so this game naturally became my 'wish game'. After that, a long time, I mean, 10 years have passed and it was 2023, and I was 16 years old. I almost forgot wanting to play this game, until my dad got us a used Wii one day. Then I remembered what my dream was, and 10-years of dream named 'playing MP9' ACTUALLY CAME TRUE.

I am REALLY enjoying this game, even though this game is 11 years old. I know many people don't like this game, because that car-riding mechanic and luck-based, and so on. But I love it, because I have a brother who is 5 years younger than me. He hates me winning the game because of the SKILL DIFFERENCE between me and my brother. So luck-based games like this was actually GOOD to us, so we could have real fun with.

As a result, This game was a MIRACLE to me. No matter what others say.
I used to watch Mario Party minigame videos of every game in the series.

Back