Mario Party: The Top 100 (3DS) (gamerip) (2017)

Out of the 3 3DS Mario Party games, this easily has the best OST, and it's not just because of the remixed music from the older games. Most of the original songs here are at least decent and somewhat memorable. The menu theme in this game slaps so much. Island Tour's OST is forgettable and Star Rush's OST is better but still somewhat forgettable. The remixed music is overall good too. Obviously, some are worse than the originals but others are just as good or even better than them.

The game is mediocre but I had fun with it back when it came out.
The 3 Mario Party 8 minigames they chose for this game are mediocre so this game is an automatic 0/10 /j. At least the 2 minigames they chose in Superstars are decent. This has Crank to Rank... NDCube please just make Superstars DLC already and add 1-3 Mario Party 8 minigames...

I edited the album so that the minigame music are now given their official names and are now sorted properly between their original games.

Came here again to say that the "Try Hard, Folks" remix is just perfect, man. Might be favorite minigame song in the whole series. Better than the original and far better than the Superstars version. Nah man, Superstars' remix is just disappointing (just like a fourth of the minigame remixes from that game lol). I mean, the Superstars remix isn't bad, but it's inferior.

Last edited:
Back