TEKKEN 3 PlayStation Soundtrack 002 (1998)

(reads last post)...anyways...Tekken music rocks I can already remember back in the days playing this in the liquor store down the street. Playing a kick-holy cow game with kick-holy cow music

Some of your old favourites are back in is second sequel,Join - Yoshimitsu, Lei Wulong, Heihachi Mishima, Paul Phoenix, Nina Williams and Anna Williams as they fight for their skills followed by new fighters who are -
Jin Kazama -(Kazuya Mishima and Jun Kazama's son),
Hwoarang - (Baek Doo San's student),
Forrest Law - (Marshall Law's son),
Eddy Gordo - (Capoeira fighter),
Ling Xiaoyu - (Wang Jinrei's grandaughter),
Julia Chang - (Michelle Chang's adopted daughter),
Bryan Fury - (Manic laughing Kickboxer),
Gun Jack - (Jack 2's replacement),
Mokujin - (A live wooden fighter),
Gon - (A midget dinosaur),
King II - (The Oringal King was killed by Ogre),
Kuma JR - (The Oringal Kuma died),
Panda - (Ling Xiaoyu's pet bodyguard and friend),
Tiger - (70's Disco dude),
and Ogre and True Ogre the final bosses of Tekken 3 and not to mention Dr Boskonovitch.
Very good music and gameplay too.

Dr Boskonovitch

Seriously, what the hell are half the reviewers here talking about?? This soundtrack is the top of the mountain, some of the coolest music I've ever heard. If you don't believe me, check out the song they did for Forest Law.

definately jin kazama all the way...yes iam a girl lol..i also love hwoarang no doubt. those two are jokers...hey tekken 6 bloodline rebellion is coming out soon..heihachi has another son called lars alexanderson. if u dont believe me check out the tekken 6 website lol. lee chaolan is just fit. i love the mishima bloodline..but seriously no music could beat tekken 2 no matter what..

This is not the place to download games. Why are you even on this site??????????????
We want to download music not games. YEEESH!!!!!

The Tekken Music flies rocks. All your Favorite Characters are back to compete for the king of iron Fist 3. I remember playing this game back 1999 in a playstation underground demo

I've got Tekken 2 and 3 on PS1, they are both great. I think everyone with a PS3 or 360 Should get Tekken 6, it's really cool and, unlike 2 and 3 it's very high-speed in the moves. Now to the Tekken 3 Album, the music is very relatable to the characters themselves. To My story of getting T3, I got this magazine with a PS1 demo disc and it had a demo of Tekken, as soon as played it I wanted the full game, so I went on ebay and couldn't find it but I found 2 so i got that instead in 2008 I completed T2 (it took me 4 years because i was 5). After I looked on ebay again and got T3. I was too impatient for it to get delivered. After 1 week it came, I tried it and the music was stuffed, 2 Months later My PS1 Died and after christmas I Bought a PS2 it was perfect from then on. YAY!!!

to download tekken just type tekken 3 for pc torrent download (u must have u torrent or bittorrent installed.
and by the way thanks for bgm uploaded

...What does that have to do with anything about this soundtrack?

Are you trying to push your beliefs on other people, or are you just being a troll?

really nice music, the quality is very nice as well. thank you for this download.
but i don't think, that you have the rights to upload this eh?? sorry for that question.

greets

TimoBiLe

Nice songs. And the game was great for it year. But to my mind, it is great even now, and ost was nice, because, when I have played tekken 5 i don't like the ost.

ThanX a Lot... this remind me old days Since i was 15 years old.. and when i was playing PS1 i was crazy to play TEKKEN 3. thnaks for remind me those days.. the sound i'll never forget KING,LEI,JIN...

Back