Diablo II + Lord Of Destruction (Windows) (gamerip) (2000)

This is masterpiece.
Last 2 minutes of "wild" and the whole Tristram theme... I can't express just listen!!!

By the way you can extract the tracks from the D2MUSIQ.MPQ if you have Diablo 2 installed, using some mpq unpacker or mpq plugin for totalcmd.

Xel

Excellent m8. I appritiate you for sacraficing your time for diablo 2 *hail*. This is the bestest RPG game in history, other then Fallout that is =]

This is one of the greatest video game soundtracks ever created! It's just amazing. When you hear it in the game it sets the mood so well. If ur playing at night with all the lights off, u get the creepiest feeling. It just astounds me how amazing the music fits with the game. Plus it's an awesome soundtrack on its own without the game.

Some of them are incredible. They can be used as background to some other games too.

Oh and it is a lot of fun playing Tristram song with a couple friends. 2 guitars and a flute is enough... Perfect

This is the best soundtrack ever... I don't know any soundtrack to compare with that one. Just awesome... a masterpiece... T h e b e s t

Sometimes when I'm listening to Godspeed You! Black Emperor, i'm reminded of Diablo 2. Just the way the music is... and also that song from 28 Days Later In the House-In a Heartbeat.

Anyway, great soundtrack.

This is probably the most fitting soundtrack I've ever heard. It perfectly makes the mood of the game. And when the game's perfect, and the soundtrack's perfect, then you got something that makes you feel amazed. I especially love the drums and the 12-string guitars in this OST.

It was pretty good, I liked it. I really liked the Diablo games, they seem quite popular. I know allot of people looking forward to Diablo 3

I really wish there was also the Temple one... parts of it are just so mysteriously creepy sounding. Ive listened to it alot on the blizz music player.

yeah sure... the sound isnt bad but there are plenty more games with a better sound
ff7 or outlaws for example...
anyway its good

greatest game of all time, greatest soundtrack of all time period. The first diablo literally revolutionized all gaming, and diablo 2 further did so.

"Sisters" gives me goosebumps. The composer is a musical genious. I agree with you guys saying this is the best soundtrack ever, it really is.

damn all you ppl are right Tristram is the best and its from diablo 1 cuz tristram is the main town in diablo 1 now i dont play Diablo 2 any more im stuck on WoW but i love to much the music from diablo 2 lol nice site

Back