Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC) (gamerip) (2001)

Yes, we finally,have a high quality version of the soundtrack. Although I think we're missing track Nr. 20. I wonder which one that is?

Good soundtrack, however, Track 20 appears to be missing. As a matter of fact, looking through the track listing, it appears to be the ONLY one missing, which seems to say something about this album. Nevertheless, I shall give this album a mere 7 out of 10.

Songs are corrupted. This doesn't work for me. I would like uncorrupted files please -ModdedGamers Good site tho.

What are you listening these on?
Downloaded onto MacOS. Tried using Apple Music and QuickTime Player. To be clear, they play, but the audio is significantly warped.

... Upon further testing, VLC seems to play them fine for some reason.

Downloaded onto MacOS. Tried using Apple Music and QuickTime Player. To be clear, they play, but the audio is significantly warped.

... Upon further testing, VLC seems to play them fine for some reason.
Yes, Apple software is incapable of playing MP3s at 32kHz sample rate. This sample rate is used for a lot of music from this era.

there's two disc 1 track 35's, but theyre both different songs. idk how to edit albums, so smn else can fix that pls?

Back