Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS) (gamerip) (2014)

Glad to see that you guys uploaded the Kirby triple deluxe soundtrack but I won't be testing out any of the tracks until you give the songs their SONG TITLES. I don't wanna have to GUESS which songs they are. :/ So I'll give the soundtrack a 6\10. Once each song is given it's rightful title I'll bump the score up to a 8-10\10 depending on whether or not every single song has a working link. But I AM grateful that you've added this game's music to the list so thank you.

This album is missing half of the actual tracks from the game, and most of them aren't named so I can't find what I actually want. However, I did find a few songs I liked from the game, which is really the only thing that saved it from being a 1.

The songs are pretty good, but it's almost impossible to find anything. A brief summary of where each song plays would be very helpful.

Soundtrack is great and all songs are high quality and full but WHERE IS PLANET ROBOBOT SOUNDTRACK I NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your work.????

No 6-8 music 0/One hundred million.

Ser iously where is it? I've downloaded this ost from like 5 places. It's that crazy fountain of dreams remix.

This soundtrack is amazing though, my favourite from any kirby game. The remixes of older games are great, the new songs are fantastic and the cutscene scores are brilliant in how they have each characters themes mixed into them.

That looks like 100 words to me

I do love the music, however the MP3 downloads for a few of the songs are a bit broken. They have a wavy sound to them instead of the normal, which denotes the soundtrack.

There's a lot of glitches on the tracks, especially in the entirety of Dedede Drum Dash. Might wanna fix that...

Unpopular opinion, Kirby Triple Deluxe has the best ost of any kirby game.
Second would be planet robobot or Super star ultra.
Third would have to be either Return To Dream Land or Star allies.

Back