Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1, Saturn) (gamerip) (1997)

Excellent, I only had a problem, my windows media player can't play any of this album themes, somebody knows what to do???

Wonderful site!

This is just one of the best OST of ever ! Just great !!! All the musics are very well arranged, and have orchestra reality, no eletronic sounds in the majority of the musics.

this music is the best music of the all video game !!! this music is a god !!! OMG i loce, i love this music, viva Castlevania music !! best music in the world !!! I LOVE^^

Of course the best Castlevania game out there has also the best songs. The Gothic style of the compositions is great and doesn't ever feel old. A true master piece. Great memories garanteed.

It actually works thanks! Make sure you right-click and save target as at the link. I am the wind is an awesome song. Best one in there in my opinion.

WHOEVER CAME UP WIT THIS WEBSITE...KUDOS AND

THX 4 THE MUSIC IT OWNS //-_-))...

FINALLY I CAN TAKE CASTLEVANIA EVERYWHERE I GO AND

IM SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL AGREE WIT ME THAT

SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT IS SOME OF THE GREATEST MUSIC OF ALL TIME

OMG! THE BEST PS1 GAME! THE BEST OST! AND THIS POST/SITE IS CONGRATULATED! (sorry bad english =P)

THIS IS INCRIDBLE! PERFECT!(if u trow the "I am the wind" in the trash!)

best damn castlevania game ever!! SoTN still rocks... i hope they make a sequel of the game. i want to use alucard again. he is the coolest guy compared to the belmonts...

i dont know how to download this album but I´ve heard some songs of this album and is really impressive.. keep up the good work..

Masterworks of all games music lyric. So, get ready for downloads, and sure you'll love it very much. Stress...listen to relieve it. Tension...listen to calm down. Boring...listen to get excited.
Listen for the deepest expressive...

i love this game also amazing ost of this . its something you can use and enjoy everywhere unbliveable its soundtrack of a 2d game but it is . just a perfect japanies mind can make music like this . thanks for ost just one problem windows media player cant read these music . im not interested in jat audio , if somebody know how can change please tell me .

Great Work Guy!

I want to congratulate you for posting the musical score of this great game. I have already played the game and i like the BGM. somewhat, helps to relax your mind if you are fond in listening in orchestral musical. Actually, owning one copy of this cd myself. although it gave me such a hard time looking for it, i can say it worth to had this such jewel.

I have ready check other musical score, from your list and what can i say the legendary BGM of Castlevania the Vampire Killer. I love it guys.

More power!!!

Castlevania Symphony of the night is one of the best games in PS1. it is the best Castlevania that i've ever played. they have done a great job in maintaining the traditional 2D graphics just like the old castlevania games and the gameplay is awesome and the music as well... even though there are now new castlevania games that have better graphics on PS2 console, I still prefer the symphony of the night. its classic...

Well everyone, Of course this is going to be one of the best Castlevania symphony's out there next to Judgment, They put a lot of work into this considering it was the first PlayStation made Castlevania, They put as much detail in it as they could, And they actually out did themselves with Graphics, Game play, Story line, And not to mention of course the music lol.

I love this game and of course I love this music..!! And for those of you who can't play these tunes on Media Player, I can tell you my trick.. :) I use a converter program (such as Video Convert Master, or else), and I convert the file into a MP3 format again and it works.. I don't know if there's another way, but that's what I'm doing and it works for me, I think you should try it too.. Good luck :)

Great! Almost all of the themes, and in one place, too!

Any chance of adding the Librarian theme as well? I've been looking all over for it.

Back