Castlevania (NES, Arcade, Family Computer, FDS) (gamerip) (1986)

Vampire Killer is clearly remixed in Raiden III. If you don't believe me, listen to Electric Resistance, it's Raiden III's Stage 2. Raiden composer Go Sato is clearly a Castlevania fan. Raiden III's Stage 3 song title is Dawn of Sorrow. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Castlevania's Soundtrack Has No Bad Songs! Every one of them sound great! Vampire Killer would be remixed so many times throughout the franchise. The Game Itself Is Extremely Hard Because of that lovely knock back but there are a few games That Are Harder than this such as Ghosts N Goblins (NES), Ninga Gaiden III:The Ancient Ship of Doom, Castlevania Dracula X, Ecco The dolphin, & Ecco the Tides of time. Overall the Soundtrack is classic and so is the game. Soundtrack:9.6/10. Game:7.5/10.

Castlevania is a good game
My top 3 favorites songs are:
1. Black Night
2. Nothing to Lose
3. Out of Time
I'll say it's a great game that's challenging and fair. It took me about two hours to beat on the NES. Some bosses can be really hard and annoying like Frankenstein's Monster or Death. Honestly tho, I'll say Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse is a better game... Aside from the checkpoints and the Annoying holy cow enemy placement.

Back