Rhythm Heaven Megamix (3DS) (gamerip) (2015)

You Missed Sick Beats/Dr. Bacteria.
also title theme of Megamix, official english names of GBA and 3DS games that didn't reappear or games that got renamed (Jumping Jazz/Frog Hop 2), instrumental versions from the english release, in-game Karate Man Senior, in-game Bunny Hop, The Gatekeeper Trio theme, Challenge Train theme, Drumming Practice, practice themes and more...

You should rename Forest Remix to Tokimeki no Story, Bee Remix to I’m a Lady Now, Machine Remix to Sono Hitotsubu no Okina Namida Niwa and The Sky to Classmate. Also, you are missing the instrumental versions of the songs present in the American and European releases. Isn’t it good! I wish that Rhythm Heaven comes to the Nintendo Switch.

You should rename Forest Remix to Tokimeki no Story, Bee Remix to I’m a Lady Now, Machine Remix to Sono Hitotsubu no Okina Namida Niwa and The Sky to Classmate. Also, you are missing the instrumental versions of the songs present in the American and European releases. Isn’t it good! I wish that Rhythm Heaven comes to the Nintendo Switch.
This was an upload of the JP version using translated English names where necessary at the time. So at the time, the instrumentals weren't released. But it needs to be updated.

Back