Super Mario Sunshine (GC, Switch) (gamerip) (2002)

Props since I can't find this rip anywhere else, but Track #'s 6, 7, 8, and 11 are corrupt, luckily they're not the really good tracks, but it still makes it feel incomplete

Well even though it doesn't have the whole track at least you have the soundtrack period, I've been looking everywhere! I love ricco harbor gelato beach, pinna park final battle, Probably all of it. Since you have the soundtrack and every song on it, I'll give it a 6 Thank you!

This was perfect for me, because I'm trying to burn a game music cd. I had to find mp3 of all the songs cuz Windows Media Player or iTunes can't burn MIDIs. This has more music than vgmusic does, but its missing the theme when you go in those strange areas where you lose fludd to evil Mario(it plays the original Super Mario bros. theme) so 7/10. Pretty good.

I love the Mario series, especially Super Mario Sunshine, but some things are missing. Such as the Yoshi beat in the levels other than Delfino Plaza. I would love having the Yoshi beat in Hotel Delfino and/or Sirena Park.

I absolutely LOVE "Gelato Beach", "The Book In The Bottle", "Pinna Park Beach", and "Noki Bay."

Some other things that I would've loved to have here were the openings of all the songs; for example, "Bianco Hills," "Boss Battle," and "Ricco Harbor."
I like "Sirena Beach" and "Hotel Delfino" because they actually have the openings of the levels.

Overall, love most of the music and story audio, like "Mario's Trial" and "F.L.U.D.D." Also, the 'special stages' were a touch of perfection.

Heheyyy Believe me, I own Super Mario sunshine, a Wii, two GameCube controllers and a memory card, and a lot more stuff that's actually for the Wii. So don't go telling me that I've never played Super Mario Sunshine from beginning to end 'cause I have!
well done.

Hey thanks for the website bringing us some great music! Have you considered having any music in flac format? I'm kind of an audio snob haha and I know a lot of people personally who would love to have some of this music in high rez audio formats.

Back