SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK (2010)

To the one who uploaded this, Track 1 is truely called "Fleet Glide Galaxy." Plus there aren't any of the tracks that play when riding yoshi. Also there could be a rumor that their are some unused music on the disc. And don't forget the music that is used during the "Grandmaster Galaxy" and it's Comet Medal Run, "The Perfect Run."

Where's Hightail Falls ? It's a remake of Athletic from Super Mario World which is why I love it but when I come here to download it's not here !What the heck ? Other than that it's good

This soundtrack definitely has less songs than the full one but i guess this works if you don't want to get very in depth. The somg quality is food though and I couldn't find most the somgs for free in one spot so this is an okay place to go if you want these songs in a pinch! Overall i would have to give it a 3/10 for not including all the somgs of super mario galaxy 2. Meh

All of these were so beautifully orchestrated.
I never knew violins and trumpets could sound so..
galactic.
Brought back quite a lot of memories, thank you.

This is still incomplete. There are other galaxies in the game whose music has to still be uploaded here. And there is a separate tune for the World 1 map, which is when the player is set to find the Green Stars in each galaxy.

Back