Dragon Age: Inquisition (2014)

Excellent album. Finest piece of work of Trevor Morris's I ever came across.
the music which burning gusto that seems to reach and out tug at your adrenaline(iron ic).
I thought I would find the Protectors of Earth by Two Steps from Hell here. That song really goes along with this album

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like this. To me it's all generic and boring and the main theme goes nowhere.
The only track from this I can even listen to is the Orlais Theme.
I was also disappointed none of the distinct themes from the previous games got picked up at all.

Actually the best of the Dragon Age soundtracks, in my opinion. I barely remember the music from the other two games, but this one has a few tunes that stick in your head. Also helps that the game has a variety of different areas (deserts, snowy regions, etc.) which is reflected in the music.

@Bocc hi - The files work. I'm assuming you tried to save from the links directly on this page. You have to open the song link first, and then download it from there.

Music works fine, just don't Save from this page. Click on the music you want and it'll take you to a screen where you can right click + Save As.

wow guys. I downloaded all 39 tracks. I was searching these tracks since 2015. today my dream became true. Love you uploader

Back